2017 ANSW Metropolitan Championship Team Registration
ONLINE ENTRY FORM
Clubs are invited to nominate as many teams of three members as they wish to contest the Club Team Event.
Rules for Club Team Event -
- There will be a Recurve and Compound Club Team Event
- Teams will consist of 3 Club members registered to ANSW/Archery Australia through the club. Club Associate members are not eligible to represent a club.
- Each team of 3 members must have at least one female member.
- Teams must be nominated by 15th March 2017, changes can be made 24 hours before start of practice by sending an email to email@example.com
- The placing for the Club Team Event will be determined by using the highest aggregate score (three scores added together) from the Metropolitan Championships.
- If there is a tie for a placing each team member will shoot one arrow with the team with the highest score being declared the winner. If still a tie the team with an arrow closest to the centre will be declared the winner.
REMEMBER: At least one team member must be a female.
NOTE - One team per entry, clubs may enter as many teams as they wish
Posted on 22 Feb 2017